Top 10 Black Friday Predictions Point to Record Number of Deals and Doorbusters
Holiday shoppers should expect more than 7,000 doorbuster deals during the Thanksgiving weekend sales, with the majority of those deals also available as online doorbusters.
- Thanksgiving weekend shoppers will have access to more than 52,000 advertised Black Friday Deals (49,000 in 2015), including 15,000 deals under $20 each.
- Expect a record 7,000 Black Friday Doorbusters with more available online and via mobile device than ever before.
- Look for +50 4K TV deals under $500 (29 in 2015), and 50-60" 1080p HDTV doorbusters priced under $200.
- Expect 1,500 Video Game deals with more than 500 under $20, $200 Xbox One bundles, $300 PS4 bundles and new Xbox One S bundles at $300 and PS4 Pro bundles at $400.
- Amazon will offer its Kindle Fire for $35, Fire Sticks for $20 and Kindle Fire Kid's Tablets for less than $60.
- Anticipate +350 Laptop Deals with more than 60 laptop deals under $200.
- Look for Smart Home devices like the NEST, Amazon Echo and wireless WiFi home security systems at their lowest prices of the year.
- Black Friday toy deals get more exclusive to specific stores in 2016, including Walmart's Disney Princess Carriage & Toys-R-Us Shopkins Tall Mall.
- New Apple iPhone 7 will be offered with significant signup bonuses such as store gift cards, free accessories or no money down.
- Expect the 1st Generation Apple Watch Sport under $200 and Fitbit Alta fitness trackers under $100.